Friday, November 27, 2009

Peanut butter cookies with a hershey's kiss on top


So simple! My kids love these! These are my emergency snack for my daughter if we are going somewhere that will have desserts that I know she won't be able to have.

1 cup creamy peanut butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 large egg
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup semisweet morsals OR enough hersheys kisses for each cookie 16-20 depending how large of a cookie you make.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.. Stir together 1st 5 ingredients in med. bowl until well blended. Stir in choc. chips, if using them instead of the hershey's on top.

Drop dough on cookie sheet 2 inches apart. I round them out.

Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned. If using the kiss on top, remove pan from oven place kiss on top push down just slightly and it will mold there. Not too hard or the choc. will melt. Let cool. ENJOY!!

No comments: